CARRY YOUR BABY
PROMOTE THE HEALTHY DEVELOPMENTOF THE BACK AND HIP JOINTS!
After nine months in the mom´s womb, babies are born with alightly curved spine. After birth, the spine straightens: a slow andcautious process, which takes over a year. Right after birth, babiestake up the spread-squat position, which promotes the continuedhealthy development of the hip joints. Carrying your baby in acarrier promotes the maturing of the hip joints in a natural way.
SENSES / EARLY DEVELOPMENT
Last but not least ‒ carrying strengthensthe important parent-child-bonding andcontinuously satisfies the emotional needsof the baby through closeness, warmth and a feeling of security. This leads to babies who cry less and sleep better. At the same time, the baby carrier offers parents more flexibility, mobility and free hands for everyday tasks while being close to their precious baby.
1. Multi-Functional Head And Neck Support For Babies Of Every Size
2. 100% Wrap-Like Cotton Fabric To Fit Different Sized Children And Offer Optimum Support
3. Ergonomic Seating With Adjustable Panel Width Inside The Waist Belt
4. Comfortably Padded Shoulder Straps With Optional Cross Or Parallel Function
5. Iconic And Decorative Wings
6. Tie’s Special Easy And Intuitive Fit For Parents Of All Sizes
7. Soft Padded Waist Belt For Long-Wearing Comfort With Security Loop
Since early 2017, CYBEX has been working together with the Trageschule Hamburg, a wellknown carrying consultancy, which advises us, tests our products and trains our employees.
“We were excited about the CYBEX carriers right from the start, because babies can be carried in them for a long time in a very good carrying position – which is very comfortable for the parent – from day one.”
Quote from Trageschule Hamburg
The IHDI (International Hip Dysplasia Institute) recommends babywearing for healthy hip development as long as the correct carrying position (spread-squat position) is guaranteed. CYBEX baby carriers allow for healthy carrying positions, they were certified as ‘hip healthy’ by the IHDI.